Choice Strategies case studies are a great tool to show employer clients the savings possible with a high deductible health plan combined with Choice Strategies products.
The following case studies include an individual financial savings experience of a small employer client and a utilization study of an HRA Employer Pay First plan. Additionally, we have included an example of a multi-year implementation plan enabling clients to expand their benefit offerings with Choice Strategies products.
Please read these case studies below to learn more about our clients’ experiences.
- Multi-year Implementation Plan: Innovative Ways to Keep Benefit Offerings Fresh
- Financial Savings: Small Group moves from PPO to HDHP
- Flexible Spending Account Savings: Tax savings for employers and employees
- Utilization Study: Average utilization for all HRA plan types
- Utilization Study: HRA Employer Pay First (Based on internal quantitative studies of aggregate Choice Strategies client experiences)
The multi-year implementation plan enables clients to expand their benefit offereings with Choice Strategies products. View Presentation
Employers experience significant savings when switching from a fully-insured plan to a high-deductible health plan paired with a Choice Strategies HRA. Our example below shows you how: Download PDF
Flexible Spending Account (FSA) and Dependent Care Accounts (DCA) are tax advantaged plans that an employer can offer as a voluntary benefit to their employees. Employees can choose to contribute funds pre-tax via payroll deductions. Download PDF
Utilization rates will vary based on a variety of other factors including, but not limited to health plan design. Download PDF
Utilization rates will vary based on plan design. The following provides examples of expected average utilization for an employer pay first HRA plan. Download PDF